When my son was about 2 weeks old, I was changing him on a change table when he began to choke. I quickly sat him up, and began patting and rubbing his back. Once everything settled down, and his breathing was back to normal, I realized what he was choking on. While I was wiping his butt, he had proceeded to pee into his mouth, and choked on his own pee. I felt like the worst mom ever. Then I googled it to see if it was harmful that he may have ingested some of his pee, and it seemed a lot of moms had the same experience and everything was ok.
In my defence, people neglect to warn you about this potential hazard when you’re preggers with your first baby.